Groups of 4, ages 5 and up - Excluding school holidays
The sweet spot between Group and Private Lessons!
ESF Valfréjus offers children ages 5 and up the option to partake in Small Group Lessons where enrolment is capped off at 4 little ones for every instructor meaning faster progress for your child!
- 1 instructor for every 4 little ones,
- Groups organised by level,
- one-on-one personalised guidance,
- Lively atmosphere!
On Friday, the children are evaluated to assess their level and awarded their medals
Horaires et Tarifs
- 5-year-olds with OURSON medal
- 2 hour ski lessons in the afternoon
- Medal included
- Between 3 and 4 little ones per instructor
- 6th lesson is offered free of charge
- Meeting points at 2:30pm on Arrondaz Plateau
- End of lessons at 4:30pm down at the ESF office
Lessons guaranteed for 3 to 4 little ones, excluding school holidays
Rates do not include gear, pass, lunch or insurance
- Only in Low season
- Private lessons it's possible
Lessons guaranteed outside of school holidays
PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF LOCATIONS
- The meeting point is at the Kindergarten on Arrondaz Plateau 2200 meters above sea level (behind the restaurant "La Bergerie").
In order to get to Arrondaz Plateau: you must first buy a ski or pedestrian pass to take the lift that goes up to the ESF office.
For every lesson purchased, you gain access to a PEDESTRIAN PASS AT A REDUCED PRICE : 36 € for the week (instead of 44.50 €). This offer is available for sale on the ESF website or at the ESF office.
To ensure you are on time, allow yourself at least 6 minutes to get to the meeting point (depending on the time of year the line for the lift can be long).
ESF Valfréjus - Maison de Valfréjus - Les Mélezets - 73500 Valfréjus
Tel : +33 (0)4 79 05 05 97